Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Off-Track Education...




We went to the zoo yesterday. I love the zoo in the winter! The animals are more active and there are less people. I feel like I don't have to watch my kids so close because I can always see them. I don't lose them amongst the crowds! Yesterday, the animals were way more active, especially the Penguins. The kids sat and watched the penguins for about 15 minutes just wondering what they were doing inside that rock! They were making all sorts of noises...and there was a line outside waiting for their turn. Our kids just sat and watched and wondered. Eli said..."Maybe,....they are having a baby?" I don't think they were having a baby right then, but maybe in the spring?!? (I don't know how long the gestation of a penguin is?)

Here are the penguins lining up for their turn!



Kids attending class.....


Anyway, it was a good day at the zoo with some education too!

4 comments:

Kathie said...

How fun. We love the Penguins too!

Nikki said...

Two posts in one week!! That is something to be excited about all on it's own.

I've never been to the zoo in winter. Maybe I should take Brooklyn and a friend, since she doesn't have siblings close to her age...or cousins for that matter. ;)

Funny penguins lining up for...

HANA said...

hi..enjoy reading ur story..luv the way u treat ur kids..

Vivian said...

safe-keeping along with individuality Microsoft Project 2010 while not probably in need of anyone to become sent to the centrally preserved web page. Auditing, barcoding, emblems, doing away with original outdated variations involving written documents, furthermore moving Project 2010 download documents to the trash can handful of techniques that may be done working with data files oversight. Just about every papers all over SharePoint World-wide-web host This current year now Microsoft Project 2010 download has every compliance details alternative while in the standpoint food selection. Project 2010