Another birthday in the house. Gabe is turning 8 years old today. He has been counting down the days now for a few months. He is so dang cute! Everyday he talks about getting baptized and that he can't wait to get his own set of scriptures. I can't believe it has been 8 years! Again, I know I say this all the time, but I don't know where the time goes. The kids grow up too fast!
A few facts about Gabe:
- He likes to be called G-Man
- He is very caring and concerned about others
- He loves to play out in the dirt
- He is very good at his school work, he gets it done as soon as he gets home from school without me asking him to.
- He loves to ride bikes and race BMX
- He is a good swimmer
- He loves to dance crazy! Not a trained dancer, just a crazy dancer
- He loves his family
- He loves church and has a testimony of the gospel
- He is very creative
- He loves Legos
I could go on and on but I won't. I just want him to know how much we love and appreciate him. I am so glad that he is part of our family and I love him sooooooooo much!
Happy Birthday G-Man!!!