Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Okay, Okay, sorry Larissa. I have been meaning to do this all week. However, it has been a crazy three weeks. My kids have been off-track and we have had one activity after another.

I can't think of 8 things for each of these so I hope you aren't mad that I am going to only do 4.

4 Favorite TV Shows:
  1. Amazing Race
  2. Biggest Loser
  3. Grays Anatomy
  4. My Name is Earl

4 Favorite Restaurants

  1. Cheesecake Factory
  2. Pei Wei
  3. Spaghetti Factory
  4. Z-Tejas

4 Things that happened yesterday

  1. I made clam chowder (about the first time I cooked this week).
  2. Took the kids to swim lessons
  3. It snowed and I watched the kids sled in the back yard all day long
  4. I showered two times (don't ask!)

4 Things I look forward to

  1. For my kids to go back on-track (don't get me wrong, I love being with them but I am tired)
  2. Spring
  3. Our cruise in March
  4. Being with family for the Holidays

4 Things I love about fall

  1. The colorful leaves
  2. Looking forward to the Holidays
  3. Soup (notice, yesterday, first snowfall, clamchowder)
  4. Not having to mow the lawn anymore

4 Things on my wish list

  1. To be skinny
  2. To have my house paid off (that will never happen)
  3. To have my basement finished
  4. To go on a European vacation. I don't care where just somewhere far away.

I am supposed to tag all you readers but I have to do a tag tomorrow, thanks to Barb, so look out. I will probably tag you then!!!

*Sorry it took me so long Larissa.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh I am so with you...I love the Amazing Race. The kids and I sit down every Sunday and watch it together.

I also wish to be skinny. Too bad I have to give up treats and diet coke to do it. Exercise might help too. Pfff it will take a miracle. ;)

Anonymous said...

I really love this tag! I did it a month or so ago. I love Amazing Race, too! And Spaghetti Factory....ahhh....lot's of good memories there. I haven't been there for years. We NEED to plan a date night or girls night to Spaghetti Factory! Although, I will say there is a restaurant by me that has mizithra pasta about as good as at Spaghetti Factory.

Larissa said...

I can't comment on your blog unless I go to the library...lame! Anyway, you don't suck...you rock! You are forgiven. Thanks for playing. It's fun to read those things about you. And, we so need to go to the cheesecake factory. Yum-o Oh ya, I will email you about my ********** post.