Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hey, out there in Blogdom!


*This was a Halloween picture from a couple years ago. Just thought it was cute.

I want to know what your favorite Halloween movies are. I haven't watched Halloween movies forever. Around this house we don't like things too scary. Last year we took the kids to see Monster House and the whole time Eli and Gabe wanted to leave. Eli was covering his ears and saying..."OUT!" Remember, this is a cartoon and they were both crying the whole time. It was a great time!

So, first I want a good Halloween movie for my kids to watch but remember.... not too scary. And, second I want to know your favorite scary movies. I always loved the Nightmare on Elmstreet movies. I haven't seen them for years, they are probably pretty funny now.

Have a spooky Halloween everybody!

8 comments:

Keli said...

Watcher in the Woods- it was always scary, but it's a Disney movie!

The Ring- Yikes!

I Know What You Did Last Summer- good.

Sixth Sense, The Village, etc...

Have fun with that! I'm not a scary movie lover, I get way too worked up, but I can appreciate a little jumpy action every now and then.

Anonymous said...

For the kids, maybe Beetlejuice or Hocus Pocus. Keep in mind I haven't seen these in years so I hope they are appropriate :). I am a wimp when it comes to scary movies. The Ring, FREAKED me out. Maybe you want to be FREAKED out and should see that. I remember "enjoying" Poltergeist as well.

Katrina said...

For the kids Casper, very cute. We always like the Scream movies. I would have to agree with Keli Watcher in the Woods is good, I watched it when I was a kid, but it was freaky, to this day I think it is the scariest Disney movie next to the Headless Horseman I still won't watch that one.

Larissa said...

I can't watch scary movies...I might wet my pants! I did watch sixth sense but that's about all I can handle. I absolutely HATE those Nightmare and Freddy Krueger and Halloween and all those scary ones. I can't stand it. I handled it a lot better as a teenager but now...I just don't know what happened to me! I think it's because I am so scared of real killers that do psycho things out there. I blame my criminal justice education. I heard way too many true stories! Yuck!
btw - I am at the library so I can comment on your blog.

brightonislove said...

i like hocus pocus :)

Kathie said...

My favorite all time scary movie is "The Changling" with George C. Scott. I was totally freaked out when I watched it, of course I was about 14 yrs. But it is a good movie. My kids like Casper and of course the great pumpkin Charlie Brown!

Nikki said...

I DONT do scary movies. When fireman started working nights I started spooking myself, so I avoid all that goes bump in the night.

Bailee, however says she loves The Lady in White. It is a very old scary movie that is clean.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed some fun scary movies over Halloween! I just tagged you AGAIN on my blog. Since you never did the last one, I thought it would be okay to tag you once more :)!