Thursday, January 29, 2009

Off-Track! Aaaaaahhhh!

My kids are off-track and I swear they were just off-track. Where does the time go? We have 3 1/2 weeks of off-track time. What am I supposed to do during off-track time? My kids get bored, how do I entertain them for 3 1/2 weeks? Off-track time makes me want to scream!!!
(I just wanted to see how many times I could mention off-track in one paragraph).

Any ideas? I need ideas of what to do with kids in the winter. Yesterday we went to the dollar movies and saw Madagascar 2 for the third time. I probably don't want to do that again. Please, any ideas are welcome especially if they are paid airline tickets to Chicago or maybe somewhere else that is warmer.

3 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

Come here!!! It is way warm here. 63 today!!

Anonymous said...

You can hang out with me and my kids! I don't know what we'll do, but when one of us figures it out let's plan it.

mommaquincy said...

Hi! I'm sneaking in here from Meg's blog, I'm Josh's mom. Anyway, I put my kids in bowling lessons when they were off track. They kept them for a couple of hours, fed them pizza for lunch and gave them a couple of tokens to use in the arcade side. We all loved it, and look at what a bowler Josh turned into!