Monday, January 26, 2009

Out of the cold

Last week we decided to head south. The kids had Martin Luther King Day off so we headed to St. George to get some sun and warmth. We loaded the bikes and headed south. It's sad that all of our vacations revolve around biking. We always find other things for the kids to do. I think they had fun. The kids played at a park, went on a walk, watched birds in a pond (thanks to Heidi for naming the birds), Madison took pictures with her camera, fed lots and lots of ducks and geese (about 4 loaves of bread), and went to Zions. We packed a lot into 3 days! The kids were ready to come home. However, I am ready to go back. I am so sick of the snow and yucky air.
Few pics from the weekend...
Look closely in the background to the right and you can see a Blue Herrin (not sure on the spelling).


Eli and his cute hat hair. He was looking good!
Troy and the kids going for a walk in Zions. Like father like children...


What's so exciting Gabe? Oh yeah, he is always like this.
Madison in Zions.
Zions was so beautiful, I wish we had more time to spend.
I didn't get any pictures of the bike rides but Heidi, Sunny and I were getting mad air...
So fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun. It looks great, I'm with you, I am sick of the snow and yucky air!