Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One year

So it has been a year since I started my blog. I am not good at blogging, or writing or posting or whatever you want to call it. This is definitely not my forte. However, I started because some very close relatives moved far away and I was kind of forced into it to keep them up to date (you know who you are). Also, my mother-in-law wanted me to so she could see pictures of the kids even though she saw them almost every day. So one year ago I gave in. A lot has changed as most of you know (everybody reading this blog knows). Nunny is no longer here to read the blog and look at the pictures. I started this for her and she isn't here anymore. It sucks! However, we finally got her headstone, it is beautiful. So for Jill and Keli who aren't here, here it is.



And to Nunny, we love you and miss you more than words can say. Who knew so much would change in this short year. One year ago today, Nunny thought we were buying a minivan and now we are posting about her headstone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad I was able to get back in touch with you through your blog! The headstone is very beautiful. I'm sure she is very grateful for how you all still remember her each day.

Jill Johnson said...

Wow! I love it! My Dad did a great job huh?

Nikki said...

That is beautiful. Danny did a great job! Made me cry a bit. But it was good tears. :)

I am glad you caved and started a blog. (just like me) I enjoy reading about your family and seeing pictures of all of you. Even if you only post occasionally. Keep it up.

Hardly anyone reads my blog, and I decided it doesn't matter, it's for me. Just a way to chronicle my thoughts and all that life has going.

Larissa said...

Kelli...I am so glad you caved too. I remember back then when you finally started blogging. I remember when Paula started too. She was one of my most frequent visitors. Time does fly by and it reminds us that life is too short for all the nonsense. The headstone is very, very nice. I love when they put the kids names on the back like that.