Friday, September 11, 2009

Reading makes me tired...

I am not much of a reader. I can read for a few minutes here and there but not for a long time. It makes me too tired! Every night my kids read before they go to bed as their school homework. Well, Eli just started kindergarten so he thinks he needs to read like Madison and Gabe. All I care about is that he stays in bed. Some nights he will be reading his scriptures, or Go Dog Go. Apparently, he takes after me and this is what he was reading last night.....


I went in before I went to bed and this is what I found. He was snoring so loud, probably because he couldn't breathe. I wonder what he was dreaming about...maybe, a boy named Max who wouldn't eat his dinner!


PS, This is for Kinney. Madison keeps bugging me to put a picture of her doll for you so here it is! For those of you who don't know, Madison worked all summer to earn this American Girl Doll. She absolutely loves it!





4 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

We are so happy to see the doll! It's so cute. We can't wait for her birthday!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute of Eli! I am really looking forward to the movie, it is one of my fave books. I hope to see you soon!

Kathie said...

That is so cute! :)

Nikki said...

That picture of Eli "READING" totally cracked me up! Great picture for the scrapbook.