Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Troy!

I just want to wish Troy a happy birthday. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man and father. I couldn't ask for anything more. I wish I could have him help me write this because he is such a good writer. He always knows what to say, especially lately, to make me feel better.

Things about Troy...

  • He is funny
  • Not a picky eater (he would have cold cereal for dinner)
  • Takes good care of us
  • Hard worker
  • Very considerate of others and their feelings
  • Loves to spend time with me and the kids
  • Loves to ride any kind of bike (even has a bikeroom with I don't know how many bikes)
  • Honors his priesthood
  • Puts up with my crap
  • And he looks great in a speedo for an old guy! hehe!
I could go on and on....



Happy Birthday Troy! And, DON'T FORGET!




**This is one of his favorite things to do, wash his bikes. Actually, he is washing my bike. What a nice guy!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday to Troy! I just love that picture of him and his mom. The huge smiles on both faces so full of love. Hope it is an awesome day!!

Kelli, you are lucky to have him, and HE is lucky to have you. Any of us who have great husbands/marriages are truly blessed, because let's face it a lot of people don't and I only feel sadness for them. :)

Keli said...

Okay, I'll bite. Don't forget what, exactly? I saw that on Facebook, too. Hmmm....

Larissa said...

Happy Birthday Troy! So many birthdays in your family during October...I didn't realize. Anyway, congrats to Troy for creeping closer to 40! Ugh! Why does this have to happen to us...why?!?

Kathie said...

Happy Birthday Troy!

ClistyB said...

thats it we all need to go out for his birthday.
ask Troy boy if that was him who waved to me today as I was driving home near the golf course. thought it might be, but I didnt see the CSM sticker on the yeep.

Meg & Josh said...

Happy Bday Troy! You are the best big brother a girl could ask for. :)