Saturday, June 28, 2008

BMX Etc.

We have had a lot on our minds the past couple of weeks. We decided that it is important to keep our kids schedules regular. Keep their lives as normal as possible. So, Troy has been taking Gabe to BMX practices up at Rad Canyon. They just love it. I was finally able to go this week and watch. It was soooo cute! Gabe just rides as hard as he can and his face turns bright red. And then he rides some more.
A few pics:
Troy and Gabe (Like father like son)
Isn't he cute?

He still has a red face because it was soooo hot!

A few more pics of the other festivities this week:

Kennecott with a whole bunch of kids!

Family pictures, Nunn and Poppa with all their Grandkids
Gabe gave me the flower. It went well with the yellow theme.
Ouch!

5 comments:

Larissa said...

Cute post! You fit right in with that sisters picture. I can't believe it. If I didn't know any better, I would wonder who was who. Take care.

Girls Rule said...

That is a cute picture of you guys. Remind me to tell you the stories of our friends that BMX race. AND Troy should not be doing the splits unless he doesn't have a kickstand

ClistyB said...

Who thought of doing the splits? My money is on Troy.

ClistyB said...

hey, I'm hungry..

Meg & Josh said...

Way to mix the BMX with the splits, makes him look much less gay...