Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday G-Man

On Mother's Day, May 12th 2002 at 12:35 am, I became a mother for the second time. It was a wonderful Mother's Day present. The best thing was to not be pregnant any longer. I don't think I could have handled it for one more second (for those of you who saw me know how huge I get).
Gabe has been such a good boy. He has always been a momma's boy. When he was about three or four he would come in our room in the middle of the night just to tell me he loves me. Here are a few more things about Gabe:
  • He has always loved tractors (you name it and he knows what it is)
  • He loves to dig in the dirt
  • He is my vanilla kid (blonde hair and vanilla icecream)
  • He is a good eater
  • He is very loving and kind
  • He makes friends easy
  • He loves to do anything outside
  • This year he has learned to play basketball with his friends (Of course his dad doesn't teach him)
  • This year he started BMX and has 14 trophies (I don't know what I am going to do with more)
  • He loves school (reading, math, science etc.)
  • He is a thinker, he thinks about everything

I love this kid, he is such a good kid. I just want him to know how much I love and appreciate him. He is my little G-Man!

A few pics:



Happy Birthday G-Man!

7 comments:

Kathie said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! We haven't seen you guys in a long time-we miss you! Have a good one.

Jill Johnson said...

Happy Day to you!! I can't wait to come see you in a couple weeks. I heard he got 4 birthdays? Lucky kid!

Larissa said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! Congrats!

I can't believe 14 trophies with BMX! My almost 7 year old child is {cough} really far from that...yikes! Maybe Gabe can come and teach him.

Keli said...

Happy day! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a great kid! I hope you all have a great time celebrating. Happy Birthday, Gabe!

Nikki said...

He is such a blondie, with red cheeks. I'll bet his skin loves the sun.

What a great mothers day present for you. Hope it was a great birthday.

Meg & Josh said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! Hope you had a fun time bowling yesterday!