Friday, May 22, 2009

Poohdles!


Eli and I were driving to work today. Eli was talking my ear off about who knows what! During one of the conversations he started talking about all the dogs he knows. He started naming all of them. Then he started talking about what kinds of dogs they all are. So, here is what he said:


Eli: "Mom, I know why they call them poodles."


Me: "Why?"


Eli: "Because they poop a lot! They are always pooping. You know poooohdles."


No, lie. That is our exact conversation. The kid really believes that is why they are called poooooohdles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the way kids think. Aren't you going to miss your conversations with him when he is at kindergarten :)?

Nikki said...

That totally cracks me up. It's so fun when they are that age and say the darndest things.

Kathie said...

He is %100 correct. we had poodles growing up and that's ALL they are good for :) He is so cute but I can't believe he talks that much, he used to be so quiet!

Kelli said...

Oh, Kathie...this kid never shuts up. He talks and talks and talks....

Meg & Josh said...

I love it. Sounds so much like Eli. That kid, honestly....