Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Absent....

Sorry about my absence on the blog lately. I have been a little overwhelmed with everything that I am supposed to be doing. I say "supposed to be" because I should be doing everything and I am not even doing it all. I am doing what I can do, and the blog, obviously, isn't one of them.

I have had:
  • Sick kid stuff (Madison missed most of the last week and a half of school)
  • Work stuff (Yuck!, I even quit again...)
  • House stuff
  • Summer stuff
  • School stuff (Yes, we are still in school but Thursday is the last day)
  • Church stuff
  • Friend stuff (I went to dinner with friends I haven't seen for at least 15 years. Fun!)

I have had a lot of STUFF, so please forgive me and I will be back shortly. Maybe I could have the Dr. write me a note while she is writing one for Madisons absences from school.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

A note from the doctor is always a good idea. People take that seriously. So if you Absence is causing problems that is the way to go. :)

Your blog and it's readers will be here anxiously awaiting your return.

On a serious note...Take it easy, don't stress about the small stuff it will wait.

Kathie said...

Had a great time visiting Sunday! Call us when the kids want to play. I know my kids would love it!

Jill Johnson said...

You are forgiven, but only this once. You can't use any of those excuses again. Oh no, you used them all in one post. You are in trouble girl! Just kidding.