Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!!!

Even the ducks don't need to swim in the creek because there is so much rain


I am so tired of the rain! Anybody else with me here? We watch the news and read the paper everyday and it always says: Monday/Rain, Tuesday/PC and rain, Wednesday/lightning and rain, Thursday/TS and rain, Friday/freaking more rain. I like rain but not when it rains for 15 days straight. A nice afternoon summer thunderstorm is nice but not every single day.



However, my boys have come to like the rain. The new thing they like to do is take their shirts off and run around in the rain. I try to make sure they don't run around when it is thundering and lightning but sometimes I can't stop them.



Boys being crazy in the rain, you can tell they haven't had much sun.


Our creek keeps flooding because there is so much water.

5 comments:

Keli said...

Stupid global warming!

Yeah, those are some pretty white boys.

I miss them.

Kathie said...

I TOTALLY agree. We now are getting new carpet in the basement- thanks rain!

Meg & Josh said...

Amen! This is getting a tad bit ridiculous!

Anyone else surprised Eli likes to run around with his shirt off in the rain? I didn't think so.

ClistyB said...

Patti Becks bench was almost covered in the flooded creek, it was that high.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, rain rain go AWAY! Someday we'll plan our playdate at the park!