Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to school!

Today was a great day. My last child finally started school. It was so nice to be able to go to work without one or all of the kids in tow. Since I have been a slacker I decided I had better get the first day of school pictures up. So here goes:
  • Madison started on August 18th. She was so excited to get back to school and she loves her teacher.



  • Gabe started on the 19th of August. Gabe was a little nervous for all day school but he did so good. He also got a great teacher. We got lucky in that department this year.


  • This is one of Gabes best friends, Kingi, from Kindergarten. As soon as he saw Gabe he came and gave him a great big hug.

  • Last but not least, Eli started today, Sept. 3rd, at pre-school. He goes to the same pre-school he went last year. Eli was so excited to be "back-on-track". He thinks pre-school has tracks but it really doesn't. Shhhh, don't tell him!

Fun times! I am definitely relieved that summer is over and we can move on.

5 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

I think Eli looks kind and gentle. Does he have the same teacher as last year? Does she know what she is in for? I miss those devilish eyes. Tell everyone Hi.

KristiBT said...

good-lookin kids! give me some dates for Indian food at our house...okay? okay.

Keli said...

So cute. Man, I miss those kids. Especially Eli and his wily ways.

Nikki said...

Three of the greatest words in the English dicionary. Definition: A few hours of freedom.

We love our kids, they are our life, but the desire for a few hour break is just human after all.

Michelle said...

Kelli,
In the picture with wour son is Kingi. He lives next door to us. He and his sister call me Auntie Michelle. He is the sweatest kid. Yours and Toys kids are so cute! I love reading yours and the rest of the Noorda gangs blogs. Thanks for letting us share in your life.
Michelle Muhlestein (Butterfield)