Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blog Slacker...

Okay, yes I am a blog slacker. I have reasons though. So I am writing this for someone who should remain nameless (Keli with one l) because I have been chastised for not blogging ALL THE TIME.

First of all, I am not creative. Like some of my very close family who live not so close. I can't make something boring in my life turn into something that people want to read about. Honestly, my life is boring. I don't have a creative bone in my body.

Second, I don't have time. And when I finally do have time I am tired and want to go to bed. Here was my schedule just for today.
  • 6:30 get up and shower
  • 7:00 get Madison in the shower
  • 7:30 get Madison breakfast and get the boys in the bath
  • 7:45 get the boys breakfast
  • Leave for school at 8:30 after getting backpacks and teethbrushed etc.
  • 9:20 Leave to take Eli to Preschool
  • 9:40 Get to work and get a whole days work done in 2 hours
  • 11:40 leave to pick Eli up
  • 12:05 head to post office because I need to mail about 50 bills and buy stamps for work
  • Then head to a job to get a signature for a draw (blah, blah, blah)
  • Get home at 2:30 start laundry and planning achievement days which is held at my house at 4:30. (note: it hadn't even been planned yet)
  • Finish cleaning the house and laundry before kids get home from school at 4:15
  • 4:30 achievement days
  • 5:30 girls leave and I start dinner

I will stop with the boring minute-to-minute details of my crazy day. But did you notice something? I didn't notice until 5:30 when I started dinner that I never even stopped to eat lunch.

So to my dear blogging buddies, I will try to be better but I can't guarantee anything.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your life is not boring! Your schedule of yesterday makes me tired just reading it. I have read through a lot of your posts and have enjoyed them- don't sell yourself short. Keep posting! By the way, you left out an important detail of your day- what did you make for dinner! I always love ideas. We had grilled cheese last night, real gourmet!

Jill Johnson said...

If your life is boring then so are all of ours. Only I make sure to stop for lunch. Maybe that is why I havent lost a pant size.

Keli said...

Look! You just did it! I'm so proud of you.

And for the record, I don't expect it every day, I'm not a man after all, or Jill, but I need it at least once a week! If not I might die!

You should totally just do a daily photo of your house. You have the cutest little accents. I think that would be awesome. A pic of the texture on the wall, or the scraped floors, or the stamped concrete, or the railing on the deck. I could go on and on. And look, there's like 4 posts for you right there.

Love ya!

Kelli said...

Keli, you are so funny! And I think I can handle it once a week.

Kathie said...

I know exactly what you mean. I have no excitement either but I'm not nearly as busy as you! It's hard to make mundane things sound exciting and I don't have half the creativity you guys do--but I love to read your blogs! Thanks for making my day!
Kathie