Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Daddy!



For all of you who don't know...it is Troy's birthday today. His sisters did a good job on each of their blogs wishing him a happy birthday. He even shed a few tears, thanks Jill. I just want to let him know how much I love and appreciate him.

Things about Troy:

  • He is the best husband and father I could ask for.

  • He is actually a great boss ( I have learned that just recently).

  • He has a lot of patience with me. Because I can be a pain in the neck.

  • He is happy with cold cereal for dinner if I don't have time to cook.

  • He is the best big brother to his sisters (check out their blogs).

  • He is a hard worker. He has never been afraid of a little hard work.

  • Everybody loves him. Everywhere we go all the girls fall in love with him. Turns out he is always the Hot married man in the ward.

  • He imitates me really well. Call my cell phone and when you leave me a message that is Troy saying my name.
  • He was the best son his mom could ask for. He misses her Sunday Pie. She made it for him every birthday.

I could go on for days. I am so lucky and I just want him to know that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG DADDY!

5 comments:

Keli said...

What, it wasn't my tribute that made him cry? Dang.

Jill always does the "make them cry" thing better than anyone.

Kathie said...

Happy Birthday Troy! Man you're old :)

Anonymous said...

What a nice post about a great guy! Happy birthday, Troy!

KristiBT said...

I didn't know Troy was the hot married guy in the ward....makes sense though. Happy Birthday Troy!

Larissa said...

Now that I can post I will wish Troy a happy birthday again. (Troy, I think you and Jaron Farr have the same birthday.) Also, back in June, I posted Mikaela's birthday post and Paula was the only comment I got. I thought it was sweet of her to comment. I copied it here for you. It's so nice to re-read her words and I hope you will forgive me if it makes you too sad!

Nunn said...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKALA!!!!
I remember that you were born right after Carter and he was just ordained to a Deacon last Sunday. So Happy Birthday. Now you get to go to Young Women. How old are you feeling, Mom?
You know, we can lie about our age until our kids get older. How old do you think I feel. My oldest is turning 38 this year!!!

June 12, 2008 9:25 AM