Friday, October 3, 2008

I've been tagged!

What does this mean? I don't know but thanks to Keli (with one L), I guess I have to tell you 7 random things about myself. There are not many random things that people don't know about me but let me see if I can come up with some.
  1. I love to pick my kids noses. Only if I can see big boogers. I don't give up until their noses are clean. This drives Troy crazy. Who likes to see big boogers in their kids nose?
  2. I am stubborn. I hate to give in. I am always right, always. Just ask Troy.
  3. I love to pick at my dry feet. I could sit and pick the dead skin off for hours. It is kind of gross.
  4. I love rollercoasters. I can't do the rides that go around and around and around unless you want me to puke. But, I loooove rollercoasters of any kind.
  5. My bestfriend is Troy. I may not be his best friend but he is mine. We actually work together quite well. I don't mind working with him and seeing him everyday.
  6. I enjoy doing yardwork, only if it is not too hot outside. Honestly, I don't mind weeding and mowing the lawn. My friend Clisty told me the other day that she has mowed her lawn once in the time that I have mowed mine 4 times. Sometimes I get a little obsessed.
  7. I love jeans and T-shirts. I am a casual dresser and don't like to get dressed up all that often. Don't get me wrong. I don't mind getting dressed up but I would prefer jeans and T-shirts.

Sorry, these are kind of boring random things but when you are put on the spot it is kind of hard to think. Next time I will just have Keli write them for me. She is much more creative than I.

So there you go Keli, I think you can log onto my blog and post for me. I would love to see what random things you come up for me.

2 comments:

Keli said...

You better be careful, I just might!

ClistyB said...

which reminds me I need to mow my lawns today!! :)