Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just FYI

FYI, the flat tire that Heidi and I fixed was on my car. I felt I needed to clarify because a few people thought it was my bike. My bike went a little flat too, we pumped it up and it was fine. But my car tire had a hole in it.

And just so you know, it has now been over a week and it is still holding air. We are still pretty proud of ourselves and my dad is proud too.

One more thing. We had a BMX race last night and guess who walked away with a First Place
Trophy! You guessed it....Gabe. His first one ever. He had the loudest cheering section too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Gabe! Kelli, you should be proud. Not just of Gabe, but of yourself! Good job on the tire. I would not know the first thing about it.

Jill Johnson said...

Good job buddy!!! That is so awesome. My kids are cheering for you here...in my ear! I am so proud of you.

I knew the banana comment would come from my family.

Kathie said...

Way to go Gabe! Sounds like you all had fun.

Meg & Josh said...

Didn't you have a flat car tire a little while ago too? Geez...you are hard on tires, but good at fixin em'!

Yay for Gabe. He is THE G-MAN!

Keli said...

Yay for Gabe! That's so awesome. He's such a cutie. Man, I miss you guys.