Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday G-Man

Happy Birthday Gabe. I can't believe he is six. He has grown up so fast it is amazing to me. I was pregnant with him during the 2002 winter olympics and during 9-11. I just can't believe it has been six years.

Things about Gabe:
  • He is so smart, especially at math. He can just figure things out.
  • He is very energetic. Always has to be doing something.
  • He loves to ride his bike.
  • He is very sensitive to people and tries to make people happy.
  • He loves tractors and dump trucks and anything that moves with wheels.
  • He always thinks about what is right and wrong and knows which one to choose.

There are so many things about Gabe and I love them all. Happy sixth birthday Gabe!!!

Sorry, my slideshow wouldn't work. Just go to this link.

3 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Gaby Boy!! I miss you so much!

Nunn said...

Gabe, you are the cutest, sweetest little boy in the whole world. You are so special to me!! I love You.

Keli said...

That picture of him with the slinky could totally be Madison. And the one with your Grandma is so sweet. He has her eyes, I think. I love how photogenic your kids are.