Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More Moab Madness

As I said before, we were so busy and didn't have a minute to spare. The bike ride was great. We got to see dinosaur footprints right in the slickrock. Our bike ride took us to a point where you can look over Arches National Park. While we were gone the dads took the kids on a hike to a tunnel. It was such beautiful weather and a great fun packed weekend. Thanks to Heidi, Jason, Gary, Linda, Mark, Heather, Crystal, Dallin, Liz, Meg, Troy and the 13 kids we had in tow. Here's to next year!!!



6 comments:

Nunn said...

How cute is that!!! You are really getting good. The pictures are darling. But what is the one with Jason's hand on Troy's butt????
I'm a little concerned about that!

Keli said...

Okay, too cute. But you seriously need to use that one of Troy and Jason as your header. You'd really turn up the hits with the GLBT demographic.

Cute cute cute.

Jill Johnson said...

cute!! I miss your kids. I agree with Keli that pic of Troy and Jason just proves what we have always thought about those two!!!

Girls Rule said...

Kelli,

That was so fun!! I was laughing about the pee on the way home. I need to get copies of your pictures. I am not commenting on Jason and Troy. I love the slide show. I am still learning how to take pictures off the camera. Talk to you later Krystal

Meg & Josh said...

Troy and Jason.... What about the one with MARK as well?? :)

Kelli said...

The one with Mark was pretty good, it just wasn't as realistic.