Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

Ok, yes it is April fools. And sorry to disappoint some of you, we didn't actually buy a minivan. I am proud of almost everybody for knowing that buying a minivan, for us, was a total joke. Could you really see Troy driving one. Troy and the kids had more fun with the joke than I ever imagined. The kids purposely got dressed in their pj's to go get their picture in the 'Kinney Van.' The best part of this April Fools joke was that Nunn believed that Keli would be pregnant before we would ever buy a minivan. Here's a couple more pictures of the kids having fun...









7 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

Did you actually go to a dealership and take the pic or did you borrow somebody's?

Keli said...

I love that the kids are in their jammies and everything. If only there was a big dent in the bumper, that would be the quintessential minivan. Sahweet.

Nice work, though. That actually took prep work.

Kelli said...

Yes, we actually went to the Dodge dealership. Troy has a buddy there who was more than willing to take our picture as a joke. We went to the brandnew minivans first and he said he had a better idea. Don't all minivans have dents? I think so...

Laura said...

Yay for your new blog!

Boo to mini-vans! (no offense mini-van owners, I can appreciate their usefullness)

Nunn said...

Okay, so I'm a sponge!! And I even knew it was April Fools Day but Troy still had to explain the whole thing to me. I'm a dork!!!

Meg & Josh said...

I saw a "Kinney Van" last night and laughed.

Larissa said...

I am so happy you have a blog now. Yeah!!!

Wow, that was an awesome April Fools joke. I am so lame. All we did was toothpaste in the oreos and no one even ate any.