Thursday, April 24, 2008

A REAL PIRATE!

As you all know, it was Eli's birthday. All he talks about are pirates, so Nunn and Aunt Meggie took care of that. He got a pirate cake and a whole bunch of pirate loot. Included in this was a pirate ship and a pirate dress up set. He had so much fun. The bike we gave him didn't even compare.

At pre-school he got to take a poster that was all about him. On it they asked "If you had a dream, what would it be?" His answer: To be a REAL PIRATE! Not just a dress up pirate but a REAL PIRATE. I thought that was so funny.



Here he is with his pirate cake.


Eli as Captain Jack Spaaaarow.




His new bike fits him a lot better.



For his actual birthday day he chose to go to Chuck-E-Cheese. Troy was soooo excited to go (Ha! Ha!). Eli didn't like it as much as he thought he would. He was afraid of Chuck-E and the big monster truck. However, he did like that Aunt Meggie was there. He kept grabbing her hand, it was so cute. Thanks Meg!




Get Me Out!!!


Eli and Meg getting the alligators! Snap, Snap!!!

5 comments:

Nunn said...

Oh that Eli!! What a cutie! He is such a little pirate. And Chuckee Cheese was fun. Poppa and I were glad you invited us. Thanks.

Keli said...

Thank goodness for aunt Meg. She's always up for any adventure.

I can't believe how much Eli has changed! He looks taller and thinner (respectively, of course)!

Meg & Josh said...

I love that little guy!!! I love the rest of them just as much, of course!

I'm excited to tend them tonight!

Jill Johnson said...

Oh I am jealous. we have him a great present, I am just debating on whether to send it or just wait so I can see him open it. You can send him down here anytime to spend some time with Aaron, I think Eli should have been his kid.

ClistyB said...

Aaaaaargh!