Monday, April 14, 2008

Eli the Great

I need to apologize to Eli, he isn't always terrible. He is the cutest kid when he wants to be. He just doesn't sleep well at night time.

Eli gave Troy a proud dad moment on Saturday. He learned to ride his bike without training wheels. Remember, he is still three. Troy was so proud. Troy took his training wheels and pedals off so he could just sit on the seat and push it with his feet. He looked like he had great balance so I told Troy to put the pedals back on. About 1 minute later, Eli was riding down the driveway with no help. Troy just started yelling, he was sooo excited!!!

Troy thinks this must be a record. Madison was six when she learned and Gabe was 5 when he learned. I told Troy I am sure it is not a record but we are sure proud.

He turns 4 next week, guess it's time for a new bike.


2 comments:

Keli said...

He does look a little huge on that tiny bike. Sounds like a good present to me. Happy Birthday Eli!

Larissa said...

Isn't it amazing the things that make us so excited. My kids are slow pokes, we are still learning over here. That's so cute when they are little and riding without training wheels. I think we are getting bikes this year too! Fun stuff.